Boston's Bouknight Strikes Again!

The Boston Globe comes through as a repeat offender for the Rejection Blog with their 2010 rejection letter. I'll give them credit though, as this year's iteration is actually somewhat personal compared to last year's letter.

Says our contributer, "Strange, I was e-mailed by the Globe's internship coordinator and offered an interview, but they never called. So I e-mailed them my updated contact information and got a quick response."

Dear [name redacted],
Thank you for your interest in the Boston Globe summer internship program.
I must inform you that you were not selected for an internship in 2010.
Unfortunately, there were too many good applicants for too few slots.
I hope you apply again.

And thanks for the blog items you sent. They were fun and
informative.


Best,
Paula Bouknight